Search Open Positions
Patient Service Representative for Abrazo Spine Institute at West Campus
A non-exempt medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practiceResponsibilities
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician Resources.
- Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
- Answering office phones, making appointments, confirming appointments and rescheduling when necessary.
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral processing and scheduling process
- Collects co-pays and posts charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies, procedures, information about the practice, etc.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledgeExperience
One year customer service experience, preferably in a hospital or physician office setting.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Market Operations Manager for Abrazo Medical Group Job ID: 2305003898 Date posted: 11/23/2022 Facility: Abrazo Medical Group (VHS Outpatient Clinics, Inc)
- Patient Service Representative for Biltmore Cardiology Camelback Job ID: 2305001423 Date posted: 11/08/2022 Facility: Abrazo Medical Group (VHS Outpatient Clinics, Inc)
- Patient Service Representative for Abrazo Medical Group - Regional Shared Services Job ID: 2305001457 Date posted: 10/31/2022 Facility: Abrazo Medical Group (VHS Outpatient Clinics, Inc)
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet