PHYSICIAN PRACTICE SUPERVISOR - Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix - Abrazo Medical Group
- Job ID 1905036802
- Date posted 09/20/2019
- Facility Staff Abrazo Medical Group
Physician Practice Supervisor Phoenix AZ
Address: 4444 N. 32nd St. Suite 175, Phoenix AZ
The Physician Practice Supervisor is responsible for managing all administrative and operational functions associated with an assigned practice(s).
- Responsibilities include optimizing staff performance in the office
- Scheduling staff and assigning work
- And overseeing daily operations of the office including cash reconciliation, charge entry, and operational checks and balances.
- Resolves patient issues as needed
Required: HS Diploma or GED
College degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of experience working in a physician office with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
- College degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of fiscal and human resource management in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications including electronic medical records and MS Office products
- Skills in gathering, analyzing and interpreting information and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to exercise initiative with effective problem solving and decision-making, and to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Solid knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding, chart audit processes, HIPAA, and collection processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with patients, physicians, and staff in a tactful, diplomatic and professional manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively lead staff
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.