Practice Manager for Multi Specialty practice with Biltmore Terracce
- Job ID 1905022211
- Date posted 11/14/2019
- Facility Staff Abrazo Medical Group
Physician Practice Manager - Biltmore Terrace - Abrazo Medical Group - Multi Specialty Practice
2122 E Highland Ave., Suite 100, Phoenix AZ 85016
The Physician Practice Manager is directly responsible for managing all administrative and operational functions associated with an assigned practice or practices. This includes ensuring a smooth and efficient operation, inventory control, personnel management, patient relations, and patient flow.
- Oversees the development and implementation of goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement new office procedures as necessary to improve office flow and overall operations.
- In addition manages the daily operations including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation, charge entry, and operational checks and balances.
- Manages Human Resources by interviewing, hiring, orienting and evaluating ensuring optimal staffing at all times.
- Reviews the operational budget and expenditures and works to ensure the practice stays within the budget parameters.
Required: Bachelor s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Required: 3 years of experience in progressive and hands-on managerial experience in a medical practice office
- Demonstrated skill using MS Office products including Excel and Word
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare fiscal management and human resource management practices
- Understanding of electronic medical record and billing systems and related applications, with familiarity with ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to gather, analyze and interpret information
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.