Speech Therapist Per Diem Days Central Campus
- Job ID 2005036002
- Date posted 10/20/2020
- Facility Abrazo Central Campus
Speech Therapist Per Diem Days:
Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements. Plans and modifies treatment programs. Works with neonatal through geriatric patients with clinical competency, as applicable. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Interprets physician orders and requests interpretation as necessary.
- Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients.
- Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
- Develops realistic goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
- Maintains documentation on all treatments.
Preferred: competency in performing modified barium swallow exams
Required: State License and CCC from ASHA
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.