Search Open Positions
Helping people feel better isn’t just about the treatment we give – the relationships we create and the compassion we share are just as important. Abrazo hospitals make a difference in the lives of our communities and the lives of those we work alongside every day. We know it takes a special person to work in healthcare, and we are committed to providing our people with an enriching and rewarding environment.
From your first day, you’ll be part of a group of some of the most talented nursing professionals united in a common goal to care for those in our community. Ready to work with awe-inspiring teammates who are dedicated to making a difference? Join us in going above and beyond.
Responsible for the set-up of telemetry on physician orders by ensuring proper placement of electrodes, running strips, and replacing batteries as needed.
- Selects, sets-up, calibrates and adjusts monitoring equipment in accordance with physician orders.
- Ensures continued proper functioning of equipment; troubleshoots equipment problems as identified.
- Collects, transmits, and documents pertinent patient data to the Registered Nurse (RN) with correct interpretations and interval measurements on each patient at required intervals every shift and with any significant rhythm change.
- Maintains current monitored patients in the system; confers with nursing staff to determine correct validation counts and alarm parameters for patients.
- Reports alarms and changes of rhythm to RN staff.
- Greets, screens and processes incoming unit/dept calls, patients, visitors and messages.
- Transcribes physician orders, enters tests, and treatment requests into system.
- Assembles and maintains patient medical records including posting of results.
Required: High school graduate or equivalent
Required: Successful completion of EKG class. Familiar with medical terminology.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN PCU Full Time Days Job ID: 2205006293 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- RN Operating Room PT Days Job ID: 2105047619 Date posted: 12/15/2021 Facility: Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- RN Charge PreOp PACU FT Days Job ID: 2105043053 Date posted: 11/11/2021 Facility: Abrazo Central Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet