Manager, Recruitment (OCLA market)
The Manager, Recruitment will provide daily oversight for the recruitment efforts for their assigned facilities. In this role, you will provide consulting expertise and be a resource to hospital HR Directors and recruiters, assisting them with attracting and retaining top talent, evaluating and forecasting workforce needs, improving processes and building and sharing best practices for recruitment and retention.
You must have the ability to develop comprehensive recruitment strategies while mentoring and coaching others to develop this skill, building a collaborative partnership with HR leaders, business partners, and service providers. You will be responsible for tracking recruitment performance and results and oversight of goals and incentives established by the National Recruitment Manager.
While your primary function will be to support the hospitals and their recruiters, you will also participate in special projects. In this role, you will be responsible for recommending innovative recruitment solutions and assisting in implementation in the market.
- Manage daily process of recruiters (process and recruitment strategy per facility)
- Set recruitment strategies based on business priorities and people strategies.
- Train recruitment staff and hospital management on hiring to retain
- Audit and conduct process improvement evaluation of recruitment process
- Act as lead for reporting employment metrics, recruiting forecast and strategies
- Provide recruiting supervision across regions
- Serve as recruiting subject matter expert to hospital CNOs, A-Teams, HR Directors, and Recruiters to align with business plans
- Develop comprehensive recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent. Evaluate and forecast workforce needs
- Mentor, coach, and train recruiters to develop skills to achieve maximum efficiency
- Process Recruiter Incentive Plan (where applicable)
- Build collaborative partnership with HR leaders, CNOs, A-Team, HRDs, and Hiring Managers by implementation of Recruitment Market Rounds
- Conducts recruitment strategy sessions with key administrative and executive teams, directors, and managers
- Monitor and audit region openings and deliver comprehensive plan to address critical staffing needs to Managers and Manager, National Recruitment
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Demonstrated creativity and success in executing recruitment programs
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws and compliance issues
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills; reaches out and operates as a team player
- Strong supervision skills, ability to influence and persuade - sales skills
- Self-starter who can work with hiring managers in remote offices as well as independently without close supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word, is preferred
- Experience with Oracle, Silkroad or other ATS
- Willing to challenge the status quo. Progressive thinker, able to integrate best practices
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask, excellent time-management skills
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor other recruiters
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate or healthcare environment
- Proven experience managing and developing recruitment strategies in an HR environment
- Strong project management experience with recruitment programs
- Six Sigma Lean experience/certification strongly preferred
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Up to 60% travel may be required (mainly within the region assigned). We will run a MVR on the final candidate.
Pay range: $97,760 - $146,640
Wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications and experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities