Search Open Positions
Laboratory Assistant II PRN Days
Laboratory Assistant II
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Performs routine technical and clerical functions to include specimen registration and billing.
- Performs specimen receipt and distribution of laboratory specimens.
- Performs phlebotomy duties as assigned.
- Will perform CLIA waived laboratory tests, as requested.
- Will assist in microbiology processing and plating specimens, as requested.
THE LABORATORY ASSISTANT II PRN DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING.
Minimum Education: A high school diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum Experience: Completion of phlebotomy program preferred.1 year of laboratory experience and/or completion of a formal phlebotomy training program. Basic laboratory computer/lab information system experience preferred.
Required Certifications/Registrations/Licenses: American Heart Association BLS CPR certification required. Completion of formal phlebotomy training program and/or national phlebotomy certification through ASCP, ANP, ASPT or similar preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN Clinical Obs Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205032381-0 Date posted: 09/23/2022 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
- RN Progressive Care Unit PRN Nights Job ID: 2205015484-5 Date posted: 09/23/2022 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
- Clinical Supervisor Full Time Days Job ID: 2205020663-4 Date posted: 08/30/2022 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet