Physician Assistant Trauma Surgery - Charlotte Metro
- Under the direction of a physician, provides direct patient care including gathering detailed history and performing physical exams.
- Inpatient management of Trauma/General Surgery patients.
- Surgical Assist
- Performs or orders tests and interprets results.
- Administers therapeutic procedures as directed.
- Instructs on care and maintains written charts and records on patients.
- Maintains appropriate manual and electronic records (EMR).
- Per collaborative agreement
Due to the nature of the position, at least 2 years of post-training experience in General/Trauma surgery is requiredEducation
Required: Graduate of Accredited PA programCertifications
Required: PA licensure; BLS; DEA eligible
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities