Search Open Positions
Stroke Coordinator Full-Time Days
The individual in this position assists with implementation of Quality / Performance Improvement objectives and has a significant role in ensuring accurate and compliant evidence based measure documentation and in reporting of quality of care outcomes.
Individual must possess the ability to:
The requirements listd below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In Accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), it is possible that requirements that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disable individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or other or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in patient care related field.
1. 3 years experience in health care or quality management required
2. Experience in creation of spreadsheets and graphs and displaying statistical information on outcome measures preferred.
Required Certifications/Registrations/Licenses: N/A
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN Free Standing ER Full-Time Nights (Gold Hill) $20K Sign-On Job ID: 2105032697 Date posted: 11/24/2021 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
- ED Tech PRN Days Job ID: 2105044324 Date posted: 11/24/2021 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
- RN Free Standing ER Full-Time Weekend Evenings (Gold Hill) $20K Sign-On Job ID: 2105032698 Date posted: 11/10/2021 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet