Search Open Positions
Vascular Surgery Physician Assistant- Charlotte Metro
We are looking for YOU!
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join our Vascular Surgery team in Charlotte metro!
Very busy vascular surgeon, with 2 APPs and a huge practice. Did I mention that patients love him. Position will include inpatient rounds and consults, outpatient clinic and OR first assist. Full Time is a 4 day work week (10 hour shift). Shared call coverage and weekends – very minimal call backs.
Under the direction of the vascular surgeon, provides direct patient care including gathering detailed history and performing physical exams. Experienced Vascular Surgery APP can have own patient panel and clinic.
- Surgical First Assist
- Initial evaluations, pre- and post-procedural care and chronic management
- Administers medications and therapeutic procedures
- Orders tests and interprets results
- Determines treatment plan for patient, instructs on care, maintains records on patients and plan of care
- Reviews conclusions with the physician
- Due to the nature of this position, previous post-training surgical experience is required.
Keywords: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, vascular surgery jobs, vascular surgeon jobs, vascular jobs, surgical jobs
Required: Graduate of Accredited PA program
Will consider NP with surgical skills/RNFA
Required: PA licensure; BLS; DEA eligible
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Service Representative Catawba Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Job ID: 2205028685 Date posted: 07/29/2022 Facility: Piedmont Physician Network
- Patient Service Representative Carolina OBGYN Job ID: 2205027680 Date posted: 07/25/2022 Facility: Piedmont Physician Network
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine Associates Job ID: 2205027683 Date posted: 07/22/2022 Facility: Piedmont Physician Network
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet