Anesthesia Tech FT Evenings Baptist Medical Center San Antonio TX
- Job ID 2005032572
- Date posted 09/24/2020
- Facility Baptist Medical Center
Anesthesia technicians support anesthesia care providers before and during surgery.
- Maintaining anesthesia equipment.
- Clean, sterilize, test, calibrate and troubleshoot anesthesia equipment, as well as keeping records of equipment inspections.
- Utilize many types of mechanical and electronic testing devices to make sure that all of the equipment is functioning properly.
- Maintain inventory of all the supplies used by the anesthesia care providers.
Required: High School diploma or GED.
Preferred: 1 year
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.