Search Open Positions
Billing Specialist Heart Clinic Stone Oak
Support billing and collections functions of the medical practice
- Enter charges in a timely manner.
- File claims and run/work audit trails daily
- Process ERAs, payments, and adjustments
- Balance daily activity
- Prepare and send Batch Cover Sheet to Director and accounting
- Ensure that front office staff properly collects copays and balances due at time of service by auditing patient financial data up to 2 days before visit
- Review/work delinquent insurance and patient balances Work credit balances
- Run reports as requested by management or accounting
Required: High school diploma/GED required
Preferred: Completion billing or coding program
Required: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in medical billing
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Distribution Tech Central Supply Full Time Days Job ID: 2205035178 Date posted: 09/23/2022 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- Patient Account Representative FT Days Job ID: 2205027725 Date posted: 09/23/2022 Facility: HealthLink
- (Weekend) Distribution Tech Central Supply Part Time Days Job ID: 2205035179 Date posted: 09/23/2022 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet