Search Open Positions
Certified Surgical Tech Full Time Days
Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Certified Surgical Tech
The Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day’s schedule.
- The Surgical Technician should be available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required: Graduate of a CAAHEP accredited program
Preferred: Associates degree
Preferred: 1 year
Required: BLS. Surgical Technology Certification
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Medical Assistant Arrhythmia Associates Job ID: 2205001660 Date posted: 01/25/2022 Facility: Staff BHS Physicians Net
- Certified SPD Tech Full Time Evenings Job ID: 2205000641 Date posted: 01/07/2022 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Sterile Processing Tech Full Time Evenings Job ID: 2205002042 Date posted: 01/20/2022 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet