Search Open Positions
Certified Surgical Tech Labor and Delivery Part time Nights
The Certified Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department.
- The Certified Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day’s schedule.
- Available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- Perform other duties as assigned Certified Surgical Tech
Required: Graduate of a CAAHEP accredited program.
Preferred: Associates degree
Preferred: 1 year
Required: BLS. Surgical Technology Certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse CVOR Coordinator Full Time Days Job ID: 2105003176 Date posted: 05/14/2021 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
- Registered Nurse Circulator Orthopedic Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105008804 Date posted: 05/06/2021 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
- Registered Nurse PACU Full Time Days Job ID: 2105033400 Date posted: 09/20/2021 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet