Search Open Positions
Clinical Dietitian Per Diem Days
The Clinical Dietitian performs the functions of a specialized clinical nutrition service, such as nutrition assessment, nutrition education, nutrient intake analysis and patient screening to provide quality nutrition care to patients and families.
- The Clinical Dietitian assesses nutritional status of the patient based on information gathered from the medical record, patient, family and other health care team members.
- Identifies and provides for teaching needs of patients and family utilizing appropriate educational material and arranging for the most suitable environment possible.
- Performs nutrient intake analysis.
- The Clinical Dietitian performs nutrition screening and assesses patients identified as high nutrition risks.
- The Clinical Dietitian participates in developing policies and procedures related to providing nutrition care and patient tray services.
- Assigns appropriate nutrition care tasks to the dietetic technicians.
- The Clinical Dietitian acts as a preceptor for dietetic interns and dietetic technician students when required.
- Relieves employees in the diet office as assigned.
Required: Bachelor degree
Preferred: 1 year as a dietitian in a clinical setting
Required: Registered or Registration eligible with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Must obtain registration within 6 months. Must possess current state licensure as Dietitian or obtain with 90 days or hire.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Executive Chef Full Time Days Job ID: 2205002385 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
- EVS Tech II Full Time Days Job ID: 2205002034 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
- Clinical Dietitian Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105049010 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet