Cook PRN Days Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Job ID 1905035649
- Date posted 09/13/2019
- Facility Northeast Baptist Hospital
Under minimal supervision prepares food for various areas of the department.
- Prepares food for cafeteria and/or patient services and other areas as assigned.
- Follows standardized recipes.
- Works as a grill cook in cafeteria if needed.
- Preps food for production as assigned.
- Prepares salads and desserts according to standardized recipes.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the operation of all equipment used in the kitchen.
- Checks temperature of prepared foods at various times during the day.
- Assures the timely delivery of food.
- Checks patient trays-temperature and content.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Required: 1 year of cooking experience in a restaurant or healthcare environment.
Required: Food Handler certification based on city or state requirements.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.