Dishwasher FT Rotate North Central Baptist Hospital San Antonio TX
- Job ID 1905044308
- Date posted 11/07/2019
- Facility North Central Baptist Hospital
Under general supervision completes all of the required tasks for patient tray cart delivery/pickup and/or pot and pan cleaning as well as departmental sanitation.
- Washes pots and pans by hand and by machine according to food safety standards.
- Cleans and sanitized dishes.
- Collects soiled items from cafeteria/lounges/nursing units.
- Operates, cleans, and sanitizes necessary equipment.
- Sweeps and mops all areas of the department.
- Collect and disposes of trash.
- Transports food to other areas as needed.
- Transport carts and from other units while respecting hospital property.
- Utilizes equipment and chemicals safely.
- Monitors, corrects, and logs sanitation control.
- Reports equipment malfunctions/concerns.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.