Search Open Positions
Dishwasher Full Time Evenings
Up to $3,000 Sign On Bonus available based on experience
Under general supervision completes all of the required tasks for patient tray cart delivery/pickup and/or pot and pan cleaning as well as departmental sanitation.
- Washes pots and pans by hand and by machine according to food safety standards.
- Cleans and sanitized dishes.
- Collects soiled items from cafeteria/lounges/nursing units.
- Operates, cleans, and sanitizes necessary equipment.
- Sweeps and mops all areas of the department.
- Collect and disposes of trash.
- Transports food to other areas as needed.
- Transport carts and from other units while respecting hospital property.
- Utilizes equipment and chemicals safely.
- Monitors, corrects, and logs sanitation control.
- Reports equipment malfunctions/concerns.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Executive Chef Full Time Days Job ID: 2205002385 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
- EVS Tech II Full Time Days Job ID: 2205002034 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
- Clinical Dietitian Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105049010 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet