EVS Tech FT Rotate Baptist Medical Center San Antonio, TX
- Job ID 2005019748
- Date posted 07/30/2020
- Facility Baptist Medical Center
Responsible for the general appearance of resilient floor and carpeted surfaces throughout the facility.
Performs terminal cleaning of required areas, departments Performs stripping and waxing of floors and other floor tech responsibilities.
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas using prescribed methods.
- Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and have repairs made when necessary.
- Observes and reports the need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- Accounts for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned areas.
- Follows department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Learns other functions or positions to ensure satisfactory operation of the department/work unit or to permit flexible staffing assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment and to perform duties and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Required: High School graduate, GED with ability to read, write and understand the English language.
Required: 3 years of full time work experience in environmental services in lieu of education. 3 years of cleaning experience in hospitality or healthcare setting and terminal clean experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.