Search Open Positions
EVS Tech Lead Full Time Nights - NCBH
EVS Tech Lead cleans patient areas, office spaces, hallways and other areas of the hospital according to written work schedules, policies and procedures.
EVS Tech Lead performs project work and other ES duties.
EVS Tech Lead works around all hospital patients, but does not have direct patient contact.
EVS Tech Lead directs ES employees according to coordinator’s or director’s instructions.
EVS Tech Lead fills in occasionally and during the absence of coordinator as the person in charge of ES operations.
- Monitors workflow and gives instructions to ES Technicians based on instructions received from coordinator or department director.
- Cleans all assigned areas and completes other tasks as defined in written work schedules.
- Follows all steps listed on the work schedule.
- Ensures there is coverage for all work areas at the beginning of the shift.
- Calls in employees as needed, to cover work areas at the beginning of the shift (with permission of the coordinator or director).
- Redistributes work as needed.
- Trains new employees.
- Documents employee incidents.
- Responds to needs.
- Follows-up to ensure assignments are complete.
- Communicates all pertinent information to the department management.
- Assumes responsibility for ES operations during the absence of management.
Required: High School graduate, GED with ability to read, write and understand the English language.Experience
Required: 2 years of EVS/housekeeping experience in an institutional al services department
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- EVS Tech Lead - NCBH Job ID: 2205036045 Date posted: 11/23/2022 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospitals
- EVS Tech II Full Time Evenings - MTBH Job ID: 2205027597 Date posted: 08/02/2022 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- EVS Tech II Full Time Days - MTBH Job ID: 2105049332 Date posted: 04/11/2022 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet