Executive Chef FT Days Baptist Medical Center San Antonio TX
- Job ID 2005002532
- Date posted 01/20/2020
- Facility Baptist Medical Center
Coordinates, plans, and prepares food for various areas of the department.
Purchases food and manages food cost and inventory.
- Develops and implements menus and recipes for all aspects of the department.
- Manages purchasing, inventory, and food cost for the department.
- Manages trains, and monitors productions staff and any other staff as assigned.
- Prepares food for physicians lounge, catering, cafeteria and patients as needed.
- Assures food meets quality standards.
- Plans, organizes and supervises the preparation of food for the various needs of the departments.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the operation of all equipment used in the kitchen.
- Assures the timely preparation delivery of food.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent.
Preferred: Associates Degree in Culinary Arts
Required: 7 years of food preparation and kitchen management experience. ( AA Degree in Culinary Arts may be substituted for 4 years experience).
Required: Certification as Food or Dietary Manager based on city or state requirements.
Preferred: License required based on state requirements
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.