Food Service Supervisor PRN Days Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Job ID 2005001748
- Date posted 01/20/2020
- Facility Northeast Baptist Hospital
Coordinates and supervises Food Service Workers in the performance of their duties.
Has input on hiring, firing and disciplinary decisions.
- Directs and coaches Food Service Workers in the performance of their daily duties.
- Assures temperature and appearance of food on tray line is always up to standards.
- Assure patient trays are accurately assembled.
- Performs visual inspection of the work areas and equipment to assure proper functioning and sanitation.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to Maintenance Department.
- Corrects any improper situations in the work areas.
- Performs visual inspection of employees for proper uniform, hair restraints and any health problem that may interfere with the safe performance of their duties.
- Participates in preparing weekly employee schedule and work assignments.
- Prepares accident and incident reports as necessary.
- Informs Director of supply, equipment, utensils and staffing needs.
- Conducts orientation of new employees and in-service training.
Required: High School Graduate or Equivalent.
Preferred: Courses in nutrition, sanitation, personnel management and quantity food production
Required: 1 year in healthcare or restaurant environment.
Preferred: 1 year supervisory experience in healthcare
Required: License required based on state requirements.
Preferred: Certification as Food or Dietary Manager based on city or state requirements
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.