Food Service Worker FT Days Northeast Baptist Hospital $2000 Sign on with experience
- Job ID 1905024407
- Date posted 06/18/2019
- Facility Northeast Baptist Hospital
Under general supervision performs various jobs for patient food preparation.
- Performs duties for patient tray preparation, retail sales and catering.
- Assembles patients trays.
- Chops, slices and peels food.
- Transports carts to and from the different units.
- Delivers trays and snacks to the patient.
- Transports food to other areas as needed.
- Washes pots and pans by hand and by machine.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes.
- Operates, cleans and sanitizes necessary equipment.
- Sweeps and mops all areas of the department.
- Collects and disposes of trash.
- Stocks and cleans nourishment rooms, refrigerators as assigned.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred: 1 year experience in healthcare environment.
Required: Food Handler certification based on city or state requirements.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.