Search Open Positions
Food Service Worker Full Time Rotate - SLBH
Lead Food Service Worker performs all duties of the food service worker including tray assembly and delivery and overall department safety and sanitation, and if necessary cafeteria functions.
Lead Food Service Worker ensures accuracy of patient trays and ensures the smooth flow of tray service functions.
- Lead Food Service Worker performs all duties of the food service worker.
- Lead Food Service Worker directs and coaches Food Service Workers in the performance of their daily duties.
- Lead Food Service Worker assures temperature and appearance of food on tray line is always up to standards.
- Lead Food Service Worker assures patient trays are accurately assembled.
- Performs visual inspection of the work areas and equipment to assure proper functioning and sanitation.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to Maintenance Department.
- Corrects any improper situation in the work areas.
- Performs visual inspection of employees for proper uniform, hair restraints and any health problem that may interfere with the safe performance of their duties.
- Participates in preparing weekly employee schedule and work assignment.
- Prepares accident and incident reports as necessary.
- Informs Director of supply, equipment, utensils and staffing needs.
- Conducts orientation of new employees.
- Conducts in-service training.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent.
Preferred: Courses in nutrition, sanitation, personnel management and quantity food production preferred.
Required: 1 year in a healthcare or restaurant environment.Certifications
Preferred: Certification as Food or Dietary Manager preferred based on city or state requirements
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- OR/Cath Lab Team Leader, Central Supply - NCBH Job ID: 2305011616 Date posted: 01/29/2023 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospitals
- Food Service Worker - BMC Job ID: 2305009737 Date posted: 01/29/2023 Facility: Baptist Medical Center
- EVS Tech II FT Day-MTBH Job ID: 2305012246 Date posted: 01/31/2023 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet