Human Resources Representative FT Days Baptist Medical Center
- Job ID 1805047677
- Date posted 01/17/2019
- Facility Baptist Medical Center
The HR Rep provides clerical support to the department as requested by other HR staff.
- Performs reception duties for Human Resources department.
- Provides basic information and forms to employees.
- Provides guidance on appropriate contact for more difficult questions.
- Performs clerical duties in support of the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Creates employee badges.
- Processes background checks for contract staff and volunteers.
- Creates and distributes new hire packets and processes new hires from scheduling to data entry.
- Orders supplies for HR.
- Assists Chief Human Resources Officer with other projects as assigned.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Required: 1 year clerical and Human Resources
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.