Search Open Positions
LVN Emergency Room Full Time Nights
Up to $7,500 Sign-On Bonus based on Experience
Under a Registered Nurse’s supervision, the Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN provides nursing care for a group of patients, based on matching the patients’ needs with the LVN’s competencies. Licensed Vocational Nurse completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned to LVN.
Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing
LVN in an acute care setting
Possession of current Texas State License for Licensed Vocational Nurse
Required Courses/Completions (e.g. CPR)
- BLS - required all units-Obtained through an approved American Health Association Training Center or the Military Training Network
- ACLS - required for Adult Critical Care and Emergency Room within 6 months of date of hire or transfer into unit
- PALS - required for Emergency Room within 6 months of date of hire or transfer into unit
- STABLE - Level 2 Nursery - Must provide proof of prior completion or obtain within 6 months of hire ir transfer date inot unit (renewal is not required)
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention - Behavioral Health and Emergency Department obtained within 60 days of hire or transfer to department
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse CVOR Coordinator Full Time Days Job ID: 2105003176 Date posted: 05/14/2021 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
- Registered Nurse Circulator Orthopedic Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105008804 Date posted: 05/06/2021 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospital
- Registered Nurse Womens Surgical Specialty Part Time Days Job ID: 2105039121 Date posted: 10/13/2021 Facility: St. Luke's Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet