Search Open Positions
Medical Assistant - Innovative Women OBGYN
$1000 Sign-On Bonus
Medical office position responsible for providing direct nursing care in a medical office setting under the direction of a physician, assists medical providers, and maintains a clean and safe environment in accordance with the policies and procedures of the practice.
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs and health plan.
- Completes all necessary documentation in the patient’s medical record in accordance with practice’s charting policy.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures.
- Arranges for specialized consultations and appointments for testing as ordered by the physicians.
Required: High School Diploma /GED required with completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
Preferred: Must have a minimum of one year of experience working in a physician office.
Required: Medical Assistant and CPR certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Certified Surgical Technician Full Time Days Job ID: 2105025653 Date posted: 10/14/2021 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Endoscopy Technician Full Time Days Job ID: 2105037229 Date posted: 09/27/2021 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Echo Technician Cardiac Cath Lab Per Diem Rotating Job ID: 2105011562 Date posted: 04/02/2021 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet