Search Open Positions
Medical Lab Scientist Per Diem Nights
The Medical Lab Scientist processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens.
Reviews and reports lab results.
The Medical Lab Scientist performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
The Medical Lab Scientist acts as resource to other laboratory personnel.
- The Medical Lab Scientist processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens
- Reviews and reports lab results
- The Medical Lab Scientist performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment
- The Medical Lab Scientist acts as resource to other laboratory personnel
Required: Bachelor’s Degree from an approved college or university and/or graduate of an accredited school of medical technology, or equivalent such as military training as defined by 42 CFR 493.1489, or have qualified at the Medical Technologist level by achieving a satisfactory grade on a HHS examination prior to 2/28/92 42 CFR 493.1491. The above meets required criteria as defined by CLIA regulations for High Complexity testing (42 CFR 493.1489 and 42 CFR 493.1491).
Preferred: 6 months to 1 year medical laboratory technologist, clinical laboratory scientist experience in acute care facility.
Required: Registered or registry eligible in accordance with an approved certifying agency (ASCP, NCA, AMT or CSMLS within 12 months of hire). Equivalency evaluation by ECE, NACES or AICE for non-US trained personnel must be completed within 30 days of hire. Licensure, as required by State.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Bi-lingual Medical Assistant - Hill Country Family Medicine Boerne Job ID: 2005028991 Date posted: 10/19/2021 Facility: Staff BHS Physicians Net
- Lab Assistant Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105016635 Date posted: 06/28/2021 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Medical Assistant - HAVIT Downtown - 2 of 3 Job ID: 2105034071 Date posted: 10/19/2021 Facility: Staff BHS Physicians Net
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet