Nuclear Med Tech - CV Diagnostics for Schertz
- Job ID 1905024264
- Date posted 06/17/2019
- Facility Staff BHS Physicians Net
Under minimal supervision, performs basic Nuclear Medicine procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
Exercises professional judgment in providing healthcare services, to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
Is skilled in the area of Nuclear Medicine.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Produces high quality diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using radiopharmaceuticals and nuc med equipment
- Assists practitioner with operation of radiation detection equipment
- Orders radiopharmaceuticals for nuclear medicine procedures and prepares them for injection, ingestion or inhalation
- Identifies radioactive substance to complete procedures
- Processes and files films as needed
Required: Graduate of an accredited school of Nuclear Medicine
Preferred: 1-3 years
Required: ARRT in Nuclear Medicine or CNMT; BLS; state license if required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.