Search Open Positions
Radiology Manager - San Antonio Market
Under the Direction of the Administrative and Technical Director, exercises overall supervision of the department.
Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates, and disciplines the employees according to the general personnel policies of the hospital.
Will identify, study, and assist in resolving problems relating to the department.
Manages staff assigned to the department.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Collaborates on the annual department operating and capital budgets
- Directs daily operations of assigned departments
- Directs performance of staff
- Has ability to hire, fire and discipline staff with the consensus of the Administrator.
Required: Graduate of accredited Imaging Program
Preferred: Bachelors degree
Required: 3-5 year technical experience and 1-2 years management experience.
current registry in nuclear medicine technology or echocardiography
Required: American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT); state license if required.
Preferred: Certified Radiology Administrator(CRA)
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- MRI Tech Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105037231 Date posted: 01/23/2022 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Echo Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2205002373 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: St. Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CT Tech Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2205002063 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet