Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights
- Job ID 2105012030
- Date posted 04/07/2021
- Facility Northeast Baptist Hospital
Up to $10,000 Sign-On bonus for experienced Respiratory Therapist
The Respiratory Therapist provides respiratory care to patients.
The Respiratory Therapist completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- The Respiratory Therapist performs all aspects of respiratory care to include diagnostic test of the cardio-pulmonary system according to policy and procedures under the direction of the Medical Director, Department Director, Coordinator/Team Leader
Department/Business Unit Functions:
- Responds to emergency situations
- Maintains competencies to ensure compliance with all regulatory statutes
- Administers medication and treatments in accordance with established policies
- Reports identified unusual patient conditions/reaction to immediate supervisor
- Prepares electronic documentation of all work/service rendered and provides written/verbal report to oncoming staff
- Performs quality control on all Respiratory Care equipment to include I-STAT blood gas analyzers
Utilizes resources efficiently and effectively
Maintains safe environment
Addresses patient population-specific needs
Participates in Performance Improvement activities
Required: graduate of an AMA accredited respiratory care program.
Required: RCP or equivalent State licensure; CRT, BLS, PALS, and NRP
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.