RN CARE NAVIGATOR Baptist Health System FT Days
- Job ID 1905018776
- Date posted 05/07/2019
- Facility Baptist Health System
Assumes responsibility and accountability for optimization of the patient flow by coordinating resources with healthcare teams to maximize service quality and an efficient mentioned.
Responsible for following patients.
- Coordinates care for patients and families.
- Provides initial patient contact.
- Develops plan to assist patients with scheduling.
- Identifies patient trends, receives referrals from patients, coordinates housing for patients.
Bachelor Degree in Nursing. Prefer Master Degree in Informatics or related health care field.
1 year of experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.