Search Open Positions
Senior Radiology Tech Full Time Days
Under the guidance of the Director, supervises activities of technologists/students working and/or rotating through the department including their discipline and performance while in that area.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinates work flow in department and other areas of hospital
- Provides professional and technical guidance and confers with medical staff as appropriate
- Assures availability and functioning of supplies and equipment
- Makes recommendations on hiring, firing and disciplining staff
- Oversees Imaging students and evaluates assigned students
Required: Graduate of accredited Imaging Program, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound or MRI
Preferred: Associates degree
Required: 3 years clinical experience
Preferred: 2 years supervisory experience
Required: American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT ( R ); BLS; state license if required
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- MRI Tech Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105037231 Date posted: 01/23/2022 Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Echo Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2205002373 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: St. Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CT Tech Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2205002063 Date posted: 01/21/2022 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet