Search Open Positions
Distribution Tech Central Supply Full Time Days - NCBH
The Central Supply Tech is responsible for task-based Central Supply activities.Responsibilities
- The Central Supply Tech is responsible for all activities assigned during their shift, to include: quality and accuracy of work produced and reports at the end of the shift as to work performed and the status of the department.
- Complies with all department specific policies and procedures.
- Identifies and reports supply, equipment, and procedure problems to the Central Supply Supervisor or Manager.
Preferred: High School Graduate or equivalentExperience
Required: 1 year in Central Supply.Certifications
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- EVS Tech Lead - NCBH Job ID: 2205036045 Date posted: 11/23/2022 Facility: North Central Baptist Hospitals
- EVS Tech II Full Time Evenings - MTBH Job ID: 2205027597 Date posted: 08/02/2022 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- EVS Tech II Full Time Days - MTBH Job ID: 2105049332 Date posted: 04/11/2022 Facility: Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet