Licensed Vocational Nurse
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
FCPP Women's Health
$2000 Sign On Bonus
A non-exempt medical office position responsible for providing direct nursing care in a medical office setting under the direction of a
physician, assists medical providers, and maintains a clean and safe environment in accordance with the policies and procedures of the practic
1. Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician Resources.
2. Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
3. Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
4. Direct patient to proper exam/treatment room; prepare patients for examinations and other procedures, complete H&Ps and take vitals
5. Assist physician with procedures as directed, when necessary, remove sutures and apply steri-strips, collect, label and document specimens and transport to laboratory for frozen sections, log all biopsy results; send copy to appropriate physician. Mix medications, give injections and is competent with IVs.
6. Instruct patients in all appropriate procedures
7. Maintain, clean and/or sterilize medical equipment and instruments
8. Utilize electronic health record for patient work-ups and tasks assigned
9. Order and maintain inventories of supplies; set up stock areas for daily use; clean exam rooms between patient visits
10. Evaluate daily schedules to accommodate patient flow; obtain necessary charts and charge tickets
11. Post test results and physician dictation in patient charts; complete charge tickets, if necessary
12. Receive chart requests and arrange transfer to other clinic departments
13. Perform other tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent and completion of an accredited nursing program.
2 years of healthcare experience preferrably in a physician practice
Current State LVN/LPN license and CPR certification.
Tenet Healthcare/TPR complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.