Search Open Positions
Physical Therapist Part Time Days
As the largest hospital in San Luis Obispo County, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center strives to produce optimal outcomes and exceptional patient experiences to the community it serves. With 164 beds and hundreds of physicians, Sierra Vista puts advanced technology into the hands of experienced medical specialists to deliver quality healthcare to Central Coast residents and visitors.? Its distinct, high-level services include neurosurgery, orthopedics, obstetrics, perinatology (high-risk pregnancy), neonatology (high-risk newborn care), pediatrics and trauma.? Sierra Vista houses the largest Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit between Santa Barbara and Salinas, the only dedicated pediatric unit in San Luis Obispo County and serves as the county’s designated trauma center.? Sierra Vista is recognized as a leader in orthopedics, cancer care and is a Joint Commission accredited primary stroke center. Sierra Vista is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has been serving the community since 1959.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
The Physical Therapist shall be responsible for providing a full range of physical therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment, consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- CA Physical Therapist License
- Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association accredited Physical Therapy degree program.
- Experience in infants and pediatrics, ages 0 to 3 years old is required.
- Experience in working with an adult and geriatric population is necessary.
- Experience with a disabled population in a hospital setting is desirable.
- Must be able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment. Analytical and grammatical skills are necessary to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential functions of the position.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Respiratory Care Practitioner NICU Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105047402 Date posted: 12/15/2021 Facility: Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Occupational Therapist Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105043916 Date posted: 11/17/2021 Facility: Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Physical Therapist Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105016414 Date posted: 11/12/2021 Facility: Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet