Search Open Positions
Monitor Tech Full Time Rotating Shifts
San Ramon Regional Medical Center began serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and its surrounding communities in 1990. Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, we are a 123-bed, acute-care hospital, primary stroke center, and a cardiac heart surgery hospital. San Ramon Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. Personalized service and a patient-centered philosophy are distinctive qualities of our facility.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Comprehensive benefits for medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, behavioral health and telemedicine services
- Wellbeing support, including employee assistance program (EAP)
- Time away from work programs for paid time off, long- and short-term plan coverage
- Savings and retirement including a 401(k) Plan with a 50% match up to 6% of pay, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, retirement readiness tools, rollover support, and financial well-being counseling
- Education support through tuition assistance, student loan assistance, certification support, and online educational program
- Additional benefits life insurance, supplemental health protection plans, auto and home insurance, legal counseling, identity theft protection, and employee discount program
- Registered nurses – Retirement medical benefit account (RMBA) – 2% of annual eligible income set aside in accordance with program guidelines
- Benefits may vary by location and role
Reporting to the Nursing Director, this position supports the unit by coordinating communications, performing order entry functions, maintaining files, providing clerical support, and monitoring cardiac rhythms at central station.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Completed an approved EKG/ Monitor Tech course, or equivalent
- Recent one (1) year Telemetry monitor experience required
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as unit secretary in similar department preferred Knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic computer knowledge, such as word processing, spreadsheet
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers (AHA certified)
- Current CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training (or must obtain within 90 days of hire/transfer)
Pay Range: $21.84 - $29.38
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications and experience
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.2403004844
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Nurse Supervisor ER Full Time Nights Job ID: 2305016153-12 Date posted: 12/05/2023 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Surgical Tech Full Time Evenings Job ID: 2403000263-1 Date posted: 01/17/2024 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- RN Med Surg Tele Per Diem Days Job ID: 2403005248-0 Date posted: 02/21/2024 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet