Search Open Positions
Stationary Engineer Per Diem Rotating Shifts
San Ramon Regional Medical Center began serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and its surrounding communities in 1990. Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, we are a 123-bed, acute-care hospital, primary stroke center, and a cardiac heart surgery hospital. San Ramon Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. Personalized service and a patient-centered philosophy are distinctive qualities of our facility.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Reporting to the Director of Plant Operations, this position performs standard duties, which includes but is not limited to servicing of equipment, electrical distribution, emergency generators/power distribution, ATSs, elevators, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (chillers/cooling towers), boilers and steam supply/ condensate systems, plumbing, domestic water pumps, medical and compressed air systems, ice and refrigeration machines, and painting. Performs preventative maintenance on equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations and completes work orders as assigned by Senior Stationary Engineer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical training related to job requirements
- Minimum of three (3) years of recent experience in a hospital setting as a Stationary Engineer or higher skill level, preferred;
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities of a Stationary Engineer;
- Apprentice or journey-level proficiency in HVAC, plumbing and electrical strongly preferred.
Must possess and maintain throughout the duration of employment:
- Current California Driver License and able to meet hospital insurance policy carrier requirements;
- Current CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training (must obtain within 90 days of hire/transfer).
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Distribution Tech Part Time 1(48 hrs) Rotating Shifts Job ID: 2205015849 Date posted: 06/28/2022 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- HVAC technician (10K Welcome Incentives) Job ID: 2005040115 Date posted: 06/28/2022 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Food Service Worker Part Time Rotate Job ID: 2305002964 Date posted: 11/22/2022 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet