Scheduling Coordinator AZ Sports Medicine Abrazo Medical Group
- Job ID 2005020638
- Date posted 07/02/2020
- Facility Staff Abrazo Medical Group
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for all task-based Scheduling activities.
- The Scheduling Coordinator functions in all aspects of the Scheduling department and in addition provide oversight for the Scheduling Department in the absence of the supervisor.
- The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for all activities assigned during their shift, including: quality and accuracy of work produced, reports at the end of the shift and the status of the department.
- Complies with all department specific policies and procedures.
- Identifies and reports problems to the Scheduling Supervisor or Manager.
Required: Associates Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Preferred: BS in related field
Required: 1 year scheduling experience. At least one year previous experience incharge/supervisory or management position.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.