Search Open Positions
Patient Access Supervisor - St Michael in Silverdale, WA- 2pm-2am shift- $3,000 Sign On Bonus for qualified New Hires
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for providing guidance and mentoring of new and/or existing staff with daily work effort and proper handling of accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Provides daily support/mentoring/training to new hires as well as existing Patient Access staff. Provides assistance in managing escalated issues as needed.
- Assists in preparation for both short and long range planning recommendations for all Registration Process areas including; Admitting, Centralized Scheduling, Emergency Department and any on or offsite clinics.
- Maintains positive customer service at all times, assisting staff in resolving issues.
- Enforces departmental policies, practices, procedures and work rules in accordance with approved department and hospital policies and assists in the development and implementation of new policies according to hospital and corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for the monitoring of daily activity and completion of performance and metric reports such as financial clearance reports; also can perform special projects and reporting when assigned.
- Perform all Patient Access functions as needed.
- Acts as part of the management team to ensure that the group is meeting all operational goals.
This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Direct Reports (titles) Rep, PA I-IV
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment activity. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems in Health Care Information System
- Clear understanding of Revenue Cycle Management and Regulatory Agencies required
- Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in Business, Accounting, Medical Administration or related area preferred
- 4 plus years experience in medical facility, health insurance, or related area
- 5 plus years experience in Patient Access preferred
- 2 plus years in supervisory or lead role preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hospital Work Environment
- Must be available to work hours and days as needed based on departmental/system demands
- Must be “on-call” as needed
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Access Rep II for Part Time shifts at St Michael in Silverdale, WA ( 8 hours a week) Job ID: 2205035246 Date posted: 09/21/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Senior Registration Rep at St Michael in Silverdale, WA- $1,000 Sign On Bonus Job ID: 2205035237 Date posted: 09/20/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Patient Access Representative II Job ID: 2205034196 Date posted: 09/09/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet