Specialist, Physicians Clinical Systems (Charleston, SC)
- Job ID 2005000474
- Date posted 04/27/2020
- Facility Tenet Physician Resources
Participates in the training and maintenance of physician clinic based electronic health record (EHR) systems at clinic locations in the market. Assists in Go Live support, daily troubleshooting and issue resolution, the creation of training materials, and other duties as assigned.
Up to 25% travel outside of market and 100% travel within market. As travel is required, we will run a MVR on the final candidate.
- Clinical background (RN, LPN, MA, Lab Assistant, etc).
- Minimum of one year experience in ambulatory clinical settings such as physician clinics or other OP settings is required.
- Minimum of one year prior experience in the use of and/or implementation of clinical information systems is required.
- Athena experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.