Customer Service Referral Rep / St Petersburg FL / Full Time / 10:30am-7pm / 4 weekdays and Saturday or Sunday Each Week
- Job ID 1905027845
- Date posted 09/10/2019
- Facility Conifer Health Solutions
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Referral Advisor Representative acts as an initial screener and provider of information regarding physician referral, product line and seminar programs. Duties include: Caller education, confirmation calls, frequent contact with hospital personnel, physician offices, their staff and potential patients.
- Measured by monthly average combination of phone activity and date entry projects as calculated on the daily activity sheet.
- Meets volume output in order to successfully meet call volume demands.
- Maintains goals within a standard acceptance level. Goals to include work time above 80%.
- Offers all physician referral callers assistance in setting up appointment with physician by conferencing directly to doctor s office.
- Position requires accuracy and precision to meet standards.
- Using Call Center database application accurately completes computer input on each referral/reservation as required based on call criteria.
Use of telephone communication skills in each of the following areas:
- Greeting greeting calls with name, in a positive manner and follows greeting scripts.
- Caller Details gathering accurate caller demographics, advertising source, etc.
- Technical Skills following scripts for program descriptions, location, directions and call guides as appropriate.
- Communication conducting calls with appropriate voice and tone, correct call transition techniques, effective listening skills, good grammar and ability to display control of call.
- Follows protocol in instances we re unable to assist caller.
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to varied age-specific populations although, this position has no responsibility for treatment or care of patients.
- Position requires complete knowledge and understanding of medical terminology as it relates to physician referral, product line and seminar programs.
- Understands the need for and communicates the approved physician referral Safe Harbor disclosure statement on each phone contact for which physician referrals are made.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires good listening and verbal communication.
Ability to competently work on network computer system (Windows XP/Sharp focus) and headset with Aspect Winset phone.
Medical terminology a plus.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
Minimum High School Diploma or GED required
Requires excellent telephone customer service skills with basic typing ability and working knowledge of a Windows based computer environment.
Call Center or similar customer service experience preferred.
Three (3) years of customer service experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone.
- Required to use fine motor skills (typing/data entry), and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations, many interruptions, multiple calls and inquiries, and change.
- May be required to work long hours and holidays.