Senior Analyst, Patient Access Operations - REMOTE
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Senior level Analyst that focuses on specific department operational Service Level Agreements and performance data to perform deep dives for operational and process enhancements. Assists senior management with department operations and reporting duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Clarifies report needs with requestors to understand the purpose and content of requested reports, works with Analytics team to request data and then performs deep dive assessments on detail data to report relevant information back to operations.
- Learns new technologies and systems to advance knowledge of reporting and analysis available through those systems when needed.
- Builds relationships with - Market and Senior Ops Directors to ensure communication is clear and complete.
- Proactively conducts analysis on individual hospital SLA’s, provides variance reporting on SLA’s and answers questions regarding the results.
- Works independently and with little supervision; prioritizes and manages multiple tasks to meet deadlines; and seeks guidance from manager as needed to clarify assignments or requests, ask questions, or seek additional information.
- Works with process team to identify/manage process changes.
- Assists senior department leaders with operational reporting and supports budgetary and financial efforts.
- Assists senior department leaders with new initiatives, including planning, implementation and measurement of projects
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication, customer service and time-management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members and customers. Respectful of all levels.
- Position requires advanced business skills, an understanding of general financial operations and major PA goals in the healthcare environment.
- Proficient (medium to high skill level) with various desktop applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and/or Access.
- Intermediate knowledge with database query tools such as Showcase and/or AS/400
- Advanced problem solving and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, meticulous and accurate in completing tasks on time.
- Strives for continuous improvement through training & other learning opportunities
- SQL experience strongly encouraged.
- Pro-active, critical thinking and planning skills.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Health Care related field preferred
- 5-7 years experience in data analysis preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position and use computer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities