Environmental Service Tech Abrazo Surprise Hospital Full Time(64 Hours) Rotating Shift
- Job ID 2005000382
- Date posted 09/03/2020
- Facility ABRAZO SURPRISE HOSP
Distributes linen through the facility.
Removes trash and linen using compactor and cardboard baler.
Moving of furniture and other heavy equipment is accomplished as directed.
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas using prescribed methods.
- Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and have repairs made when necessary.
- Observes and reports the need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- Accounts for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned areas.
- Follows department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Learns other functions or positions to ensure satisfactory operation of the department/work unit or to permit flexible staffing assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment and to perform duties and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Experience Required: 2 years work in environmental services in lieu of education. Prior cleaning experience. 2 years of experience in hospitality or healthcare setting. May substitute domestic experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.