Market Practice Operations Manager - Talladega, AL
- Job ID 1905001891
- Date posted 01/22/2019
- Facility BHC Market
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (including required licenses/certifications, education and job knowledge/experience):
- Four or more years of progressive and hands-on managerial experience in a medical practice including management responsibility of all operational areas including HR and finance
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated skill using MS Office products including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong leadership skills and understanding of group processes, teamwork, and site/cost center based management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within an organization
- Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities, with the ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision making and problem solving expertise
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to gather, analyze and interpret information and make effective recommendations to senior level leaders
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.