Search Open Positions
Radiology Tech II Multi Modality Per Diem Rotate
Twin Cities Community Hospital, a 122-bed acute care hospital, has been caring for the communities of Northern San Luis Obispo County since 1977. With a medical staff of more than 200 physicians and 400 caregivers and support staff, the hospital specializes in emergency care, obstetrics, orthopedics, digestive disorders, wound care and a broad array of medical, surgical and outpatient services. Twin Cities Community Hospital earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® with distinction for its knee replacement program and was the first hospital in San Luis Obispo County to earn the LGBTQ Healthcare Equality “Leader” designation from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. In addition, the hospital is recognized as a Blue Distinction Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery. Baby-Friendly USA designated Twin Cities Community Hospital as an internationally recognized Baby-Friendly birth facility. The hospital also reports one of the lowest Cesarean section rates in the State of California. Twin Cities has earned an “A” from the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade.
- Comprehensive benefits for medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, behavioral health and telemedicine services
- Wellbeing support, including employee assistance program (EAP)
- Time away from work programs for paid time off, long- and short-term plan coverage
- Savings and retirement including a 401(k) Plan with a 50% match up to 6% of pay, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, retirement readiness tools, rollover support, and financial well-being counseling
- Education support through tuition assistance, student loan assistance, certification support, and online educational program
- Additional benefits life insurance, supplemental health protection plans, auto and home insurance, legal counseling, identity theft protection, and employee discount program
- Registered nurses – Retirement medical benefit account (RMBA) – 2% of annual eligible income set aside in accordance with program guidelines
- Benefits may vary by location and role
Radiology Technologist II performs all diagnostic x-rays and other exams utilizing proper technique, processes correctly marked images, completes computerized tracking and supply charges and assists Radiologist during invasive exams. Performs equipment quality control, transporting of patients and room set up and clean up. Available for fair share of call and performs other duties as assigned.
Understands radiology information systems utilization and operation. Computer literacy required including ability to master new technology in the field.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
(1) Current California CRT
(3) California Fluoroscopy certification within six (6) months of new hire or transfer into position.
Pay Range: $30.95 - $41.61
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an employee’s qualifications and experience.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist2305025895
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Pharmacist Part Time Rotate Job ID: 2305047626-1 Date posted: 11/18/2023 Facility: Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Pharmacist Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2305049788-0 Date posted: 12/01/2023 Facility: Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Radiology Tech II Multi-Modality Full Time Days Job ID: 2305005197-12 Date posted: 12/06/2022 Facility: Twin Cities Community Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet