Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Acute Full Time Nights
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
Twin Cities Community Hospital is located within the Central Coast Wine Country and in the beautiful community of Templeton, California. The hospital is a 122-bed acute care hospital which includes a diagnostic center and birth center. We are proud of our facilities, our technology and, most of all, proud of the expertise in delivering high-quality, efficient care. Excellent career opportunities exist for nursing and other healthcare professionals to make a difference in the quality of people’s lives and in the community. Motivation and job satisfaction are high due to a team oriented atmosphere where both new and experienced employees are encouraged to share their own ideas.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Perform the professional functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients.
- Coordinate, manage, provide and delegate patient care.
- Responsible for meeting the established Standards of Nursing Practice, and promoting cooperation among the health care team.
- In addition, the Registered Nurse shall meet personal accountabilities as defined in the Tenet Target 100 standards of Service, People, Quality, Growth and Cost.
Education/ Training/ Experience Minimum
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Basic computer skills.
Preferred: One-year recent acute care RN experience
- Current California RN license
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.