RN Labor and Delivery Full Time Nights $20k Sign on Bonus
- Job ID 2005015846
- Date posted 06/25/2020
- Facility Twin Cities Community Hospital
Sign on bonus eligible with 2+ years RN experience*
Twin Cities Community Hospital is located within the Central Coast Wine Country and in the beautiful community of Templeton, California. The hospital is a 122-bed acute care hospital which includes a diagnostic center and birth center. We are proud of our facilities, our technology and, most of all, proud of the expertise in delivering high-quality, efficient care. Excellent career opportunities exist for nursing and other healthcare professionals to make a difference in the quality of people s lives and in the community. Motivation and job satisfaction are high due to a team oriented atmosphere where both new and experienced employees are encouraged to share their own ideas.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Perform the professional functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients. Coordinate, manage, provide and delegate patient care. Responsible for meeting the established Standards of Nursing Practice, and promoting cooperation among the health care team. In addition, the Registered Nurse shall meet personal accountabilities as defined in the Tenet Target 100 standards of Service, People, Quality, Growth and Cost.
1. Must have past OB RN experience and minimum 2 years Labor & Delivery experience
2. Current CA RN License
3. Current BLS, ACLS Certifications
4. Current NRP (New Grads must have within 6 months of hire)
5. Must have completed a Fetal Monitoring Class within the past 2 years (New Grads must have within 6 months of hire).
6.Must be willing and able to cross train for OB/GYN patients
1. Previous Mother-Baby, L&D or MedSurg experience
2. Must be able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
3. Analytical and grammatical skills are necessary to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
4.Organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential
5.Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
6. Must be able to fulfill the essential functions of the position.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.