Director, Operations Finance Physician Development - Frisco, TX
- Job ID 2005034638
- Date posted 10/08/2020
- Facility Tenet Physician Resources
The Director of Operations Finance Physician Development will provide analytical and financial support for the Physician Development Department. Position includes detail analysis of capital acquisitions, budgets, volume reports, contribution margins, physician manpower results, month end close, balance sheet reviews, policy interpretations for facilities, net revenue analysis, etc.
- Provide data and analytics to monitor facility/regional performance and to assist department leadership
- Assist with month end close reviews, trending reports, volume analysis, normalization analysis
- Complete balance sheet reviews and follow-up on outstanding issues, monitor audit results
- Provide support with eCATS, eCER, TIBS, budget files, and forecasts
- Provide support to facilities for policy, accounting, and process items
- Must have strong analytical skills, ability to pull and interpret data from various Tenet systems
- Education minimum, college degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting/finance roles, preferably in healthcare
- Prefer person with Chief Accountant or Controller experience
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.