Inpatient Hospital Coder (REMOTE) - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Successful completion of at least one AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association) certified program with achievement of the correlating professional credential preferred (RHIA, RHIT, and / or CCS, etc.)
- Associates or higher-level degree in a Health Information Management discipline.
- Minimum of four years of Medicare inpatient acute care hospital experience
- Supervisory or team lead experience preferred
- Familiarity with 3M-360 software a plus
- This role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities